Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
PowerHome General
 PowerHome Messageboard : PowerHome General
Subject Topic: ph_processemailthread bug Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
dhoward
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: April 23 2004 at 15:20 | IP Logged Quote dhoward

A bug has been discovered in the ph_processemailthread function.  We are working to correct this for the next release.  In the meantime, any attempt to use the ph_processemailthread function will almost certainly result in an application error and PowerHome being terminated.

Sorry for any problems this may have caused.

Dave.

Back to Top View dhoward's Profile Search for other posts by dhoward Visit dhoward's Homepage

Deano
Groupie
Groupie

Posted: March 18 2005 at 10:53 | IP Logged Quote Deano

Yup

Sure Does
Back to Top View Deano's Profile Search for other posts by Deano

dhoward
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: March 18 2005 at 11:20 | IP Logged Quote dhoward

Dean,

What version of PowerHome are you using? This has been working OK for some time now. If you are on a current version, what is the problem you are having?

Thanks,

Dave.
Back to Top View dhoward's Profile Search for other posts by dhoward Visit dhoward's Homepage

Deano
Groupie
Groupie

Posted: March 24 2005 at 09:36 | IP Logged Quote Deano

Dave,

Sorry I haven responded sooner . I'm running version 1.03.4   Is this not the latest non beta release?

ph_processemailthread is not listed as a choise in formula builder but it is in the help contents which by the way can only be accessed once unless PH is restarted.(maybe another version thing - I saw a post some where about help being fixed)

When I do a check formula PH crashes with a modal dialog box indicating ilegal operation.

BTW How do you export macros? When I' editing a macro or just looking at it in Explorer, Export in the file menu is grayed out?

Apparently I shoud be using 1.03.4.3 but the beta scared me off. I'm having enough trouble with the flakieness of Win 95 and a cm11A.

BTW #2 Can you recomend a reasonably priced alternative to CM11A - hopefully one that will respond a little faster. I am still trying to do a lot of motion sensor driven lighting and I know that britening from zero will be time consuming but even with applience mods, delays are in the 2 - 3 second range. 4 mi/hr is about 6 ft/sec which means I have to navigate the first 12 - 15 ft of my workshop in the dark - a scary proposition.

Edited by Deano

Deano
Groupie
Groupie

Posted: March 24 2005 at 09:58 | IP Logged Quote Deano

Dave,

I guess I didn't understand your version numbering system and like I said the BETA scared me off. I just finished reading the what's new in 1.03.4.3 so I goin for a new down load. After all it's only my house lights - not like I'm running a refinery. Bad joke today I guess

BTW with all those decimal points will I live to see version 2.0? Let's see 97 more major revisions, 970+6 minor revs and 9700 + 7 minor minor revs

Regards,

Dean

dhoward
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: April 05 2005 at 12:56 | IP Logged Quote dhoward

Dean,

Version 2.0 is scheduled for release somewhere in the month of June, 2032 .

Dave.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version